Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Rewrite the thesis statement and outline

                    Rewrite the thesis statement

Thesis statement for my project: Video Games, Benefit
and Dangers.
     I will talk about games in general, because everybody know what is video games. But most of them might not know who its control people to let them addictive. Some people play games that don’t have violent which it is fine, even he or he got addictive on them; it’s still something good, there are a lot of good games especially for kids such as educational games.
     As I said games that don’t have violent are good, but if they do; it would be large proportion of problems on people that affect their behavior or the way the act.And this is my main point of my presentation. So I showed two things about the project benefits and dangers.
The thesis will be changeable .

1 comment:

  1. Ahmed,


    I think you have a good start on preparations for your class essay! Comparing the different types of video games and their content is extremely interesting. Also, I think it will be interesting to see how video game content effects a person's behavior.


    See you in class!


    Ben

    ReplyDelete