Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Video games



  


      My assignment is; to come up with a subject for my final presentation .In the first time I came to EELI program I started in level two. the students told me ‘’there is a presentation for level five students, I was interested to go there .l always take notes  and ask some questions , because I know one day I will do one like them .
    
     I came up with three interesting topics. I chose the best one that no one talked about it before. It is about video games ,it very good topic . Because it shows in these days how the games are getting better. And I will show different things such as the benefits or dangers. And I will give examples, and I will show my own Experian and give some advice and facts.

I think video games is a good idea to talk about , so that’s why I chose it


AHMED .





     

No comments:

Post a Comment